Starrett 22C Drill Point Gauge, 6", 0 to 59°
- L.S. Starrett
Starrett 22C Description?
The Starrett 22C Drill Point Gauge is a helpful instrument to have during drill grinding. It can be used to determine drill point angle as well as the correct length of drill lips that are needed. The gauge is easy to use and is also adjustable, so you can get the configuration you need.
- Helps you determine the correct drill point angle fast
- Finds the correct length of drill lips, so you can get clean-cut drilling
- 59° bevel range; 32nds graduations
- Adjustable sliding head, which can lock with the thumb nut
- Shorten or extend the hook as needed on either side of the rule
- Hook can also be removed
- Functions as a plain rule, hook rule, depth gauge and slide caliper all in one
- In hook rule mode, there are machine-divided graduations in 8ths, 16ths, 32nds and 64ths
- Made in America
- Applications Drill Grinding