Starrett 505P-7 Hardened Plastic Miter Protractor, 0 to 90°, 7"
Starrett 505P-7 Description
With 2 scales, the Starrett 505P-7 Hardened Plastic Miter Protractor takes the hard work out of cutting miter joints and single cuts. An easy-to-read design provides accurate results from every angle, reducing the risk of errors. The carpentry protractor's pivot assembly opens and closes smoothly for simple use.
- Versatile design delivers precise readings from any angle, including backwards and upside down, to help you accurately set your saw
- Protractor's outside scale and center arrow display the correct angle for a single cut, while the inside scale and arrow identify the correct angle for a miter joint
- Pivot assembly glides smoothly for simple, accurate operation
- Crafted from durable hardened plastic for lasting use
- 2 laser-engraved scales make the device easy to use
- Great for carpentry, plumbing and other building trades
- Made in America