Starrett CP505E-12 Protractor, Electronic Aluminium Combination - 12"
The CP505E-12 Electronic Protractor provides direct readings for setting a saw for miter and straight cuts, a full protractor function with a choice of output and a full 360-Degree swing, horizontal and vertical levels and a step by step guide including all calculations for crown molding work. The CP505E-12 has a knob to lock in measurements. It also includes horizontal and vertical level vials. Built on the design principles as other 505s, this high quality tool is compact and lightweight with smooth and precise movement of the arms.
- Large, easy-to-read LED display
- Displayed value in Miter Cut mode is actual saw setting-eliminates error-prone calculations
- Displayed value in Single Cut mode is actual saw setting for butt joints-eliminates error-prone calculations
- Saves time and reduces waste while eliminating the math
- Simple 3-button control with all modes clearly designated in the display