Triplett 1101-B Compact Digital Multimeter
Perfect for Professional and DIY Use
The Triplett Model 1101-B is a 3-1/2 digit (1999 count) compact digital multimeter with a backlit LCD display. It offers a large variety of measurement features including AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, Continuity, Diode Test, and Temperature. The rubberized boot provides impact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic design, and the user-friendly Auto Power Off feature helps maximizes battery life. With an industry standard CAT II design it provides resistance to damage from transient overvoltages in any demanding settings. The Model 1101-B is well suited for a variety of commercial and residential applications such as security, home theater, electrical, HVAC installations and more.
- 19 ranges including AC/DC Voltage to 600V, DC Current to 10A, Type K Temperature and Transistor hFE Test
- 3-1/2 digit, 1999 count backlit display
- Diode and continuity tests
- Rubberized boot provides impact and drop resistance in a sleek ergonomic design; Auto Power Off helps maximizes battery life
- Includes test leads with alligator clips, Type K bead probe and 9V battery