The Checkline TI-25LTX is a simple wall thickness gauge especially designed for pure steel measurements. It is usually used for ultrasonic wall thickness measurements of pipes, containers, sheets and other objects. With its IP65 protection rating and robust aluminium housing, it is also suitable for applications in harsh industrial and production environments.
The TI-25LTX has a fixed sound velocity of 5920 meters/second, which is the standard speed of sound for common steel. The speed of sound can not be adjusted for other materials with this unit.
- Measuring Range: 0.040 - 6.000 inches / 1.00 - 150.0 mm
- Resolution 0.005 inch (0.05 mm)
- Sold as complete kit including NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Including NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Inexpensive wall thickness gauge for steel only
- 5 years warranty
- Resolution 0.05 mm
- The probe is waterproof and can be submerged under water
- Selectable measuring unit mm or inch
- Extruded aluminum housing, sealed and classified IP65
- Large LCD display with turn-off backlight
- Powered by 2 AA batteries - 45 hours continuous use possible