- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 11.5 x 3.6 inches ; 4.63 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0094JVT9O
- Item model number: SFG-1013
DDS function generator with voltage display. The SFG-1000 Series, an economic function generator with high accuracy and high stability output, are designed based on the DDS (direct digital synthesized) technology embedded in a large scale FPGA. The 3 MHz frequency range and the output waveform selection of Sine, Square, Triangle and TTL available in the SFG-1000 Series adequately provide the fundamental functions to ensure high confidence in test results. The DDS technology at an affordable price gives a high value solution to the users who need a signal Source, 100 MHz Bandwidth for accurate but simple measurement applications. Duty control range: 6-digit LED display. Display output control: ON/OFF selector. Operation Environment: Indoor use, altitude less than 2000m; ambient temperature/humidity: 0 to 40 degree C/less than 80 percent; Installation category II; Pollution Degree 2. Power Source, 100 MHz Bandwidth: AC 100V/120V/220V/240V +/-10 percent, 50/60Hz. Storage Condition: -10 to 70 degree C temperature; 70 percent maximum humidity. Measures 251mm width by 91mm height by 291mm depth.
Size: With Voltage Display