RKI Four-Gas Detector GX-2012
The GX-2012 Four-Gas Detector combines several functionalities, providing exceptional value and dependability. Microsensor technology enables it to sample air from a distance of over 50 feet. Properly deployed in its Normal Mode, the GX-2012 meets OSHA standards for confined space gas monitoring. In Leak Check mode, it can be used for leak investigation. And Bar Hole mode is perfect for underground leak checking, ideal for tank cleaners and technical rescue workers. The capability for use in gas line purge testing makes it more functional than many other four-gas monitors on the market.
The RKI Four-Gas Detector GX-2012 can monitor the standard confined space gases: LEL combustibles, Oxygen content, Carbon Monoxide, and Hydrogen Sulfide. Weighing in at only 12.3 ounces, it’s easy to carry and use, but tough enough to earn an IP-67 Industrial Protection rating. It is built with professionals at petrochemical rigs and refineries, as well as waste treatment plant in mind.
The GX-2012’s large LCD displays all gas readings, battery level, current time, and will automatically backlight in alarm conditions. Standard alarm types include vibration, visual, and audible alarms, which can be set to latching or non-latching. Using its micro-sensor technology, the GX-2012 continuously self-monitors for sensor connections, low battery, circuit trouble, low flow, and calibration errors. The GX-2012 operation can be operated on either a Li-ion battery pack or an alkaline battery pack. The removable battery compartment is easily accessible, requiring no additional tools.
- LEL, O2, CO and H2S gas sensors
- Percentage by volume methane detection can be added
- Intrinsically safe
- 50 ft. range for internal active sampling pump
- TWA and STEL exposure alarms along with lunch-break mode
- Three standard alarms include vibration, visual, and audible alarm modes
- Lightweight at only 12.3 ounces
- Circuit checking and calibration reminder complete with lockout option
- Rapid charging to full in under 90 minutes
- Large, glove-friendly buttons
- Protective rubber housing and IP-67 water and dust protection
- Up to 600 hours of data logging with alarm trends
- Continuous Operation: Alkaline battery - 15 hours, Li-ion battery - 10 hours
- Operating parameters : -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F) 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Case material: Dust & splash resistant. RFI shielded high impact plastic with protective rubber overmolding; IP-67 approval
Included with Monitor:
- 10 ft. sample hose
- Product CD (contains training video, parts list, data logging software, operator's manual, and quick reference card)
- Chosen battery option
- Operator's manual
Included with the Optional Calibration Kit:
- 34 L cylinder of calibration gas (H2S@25 ppm/CO/CH4/O2)
- Demand flow regulator
- Carrying case
For more information about the RKI Instruments Four-Gas Detector GX-2012 or any of our products, contact the experts at TestEquipmentUSA.