RKI’s new SDM-2012 calibration station for the GX-2012 is now available with advanced features for charging, calibration, & bump testing. Once you power up the GX-2012 inside the SDM-2012 calibration module, the GX-2012’s display will indicate whether it’s transmitting data, bump testing, calibrating, and it will indicate the results of the bump test or calibration.
The SDM-2012 is a versatile maintenance tool that automates the service of a GX-2012 portable gas monitor. This docking station can be used as a stand alone device for charging, calibration and bump testing, with all records stored automatically for future upload to a PC via USB flash drive (PC software and flash drive included).
- Stand-alone station (no PC required)
- Charging (Li-ion battery pack)
- Bump test
- Save bump test and calibration records
- Bump test and calibration records copy to USB jump drive
- Includes PC software for viewing/archiving bump test and calibration records
- Input power: 12 VDC, NOTE: AC adapter with 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A input and 12 VDC, 1.2A output provided as standard.
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only, -10 degrees C to 40 degrees C, below 80 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- Applicable instruments: GX-2012 and Gas Tracer
- Maximum number of records saved: 200 (stand-alone)
- Number of calibration gas cylinders: Up to two calibration gas cylinders per bump test or calibration at a time
- AC adapter
- USB flash drive
- Single Module Data Viewer Software
- SDM Docking Station PC Controller Software
- Inlet air filter
- Instruction manual
- 10 ft. long exhaust tube
- Two 3 ft. long tubes for GAS 1 and GAS 2 fittings
- 3 T-fittings for PC controlled configuration
- USB cable, Type A to Type B