Weighing in at only 4.6 ounces, the RKI Instruments GX-2009 Confined Space 4-Gas Monitor (72-0314RK) fits into the palm of your hand. This GX-2009 RKI Gas Detector is a diffusion monitor which measures the standard 4 gases including combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon monoxide. This monitor features dual audible alarm ports and LED lights on 3 sides of the instrument, making the alarm easier to observe, even in high noise environments. Its design is waterproof and dustproof with an IP-67 rating, a durable rubber body that is RFI resistant. The GX-2009 package includes rechargeable NiMH batteries and charger.
Note: RKI discontinued the older GX-2001 model in favor of the GX-2009.
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases: LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Smallest and lightest 4 gas monitor on the market at 4.6 oz.
- Large capacity data logging standard
- Vibration alarm
- Dual audible alarm ports (95 db @ 30 cm.)
- 3 visual alarm LED lights
- Calibration lockout or reminder controls
- IP-67 waterproof/dustproof design
- 8 alarm trends
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Dimensions: 2.75" H x 2.95" L x .98" D
- Log time range of 10 to 300 hours
- STEL and TWA readouts
- 100 calibration records
- Large LCD display screen
- Automatic backlighting at alarm
- RFI shielded body
- Impact resistant over-mold body
- Intrinsically safe, CSA, C/US classified, IECEx / ATEX approved
- 2-year warranty
TestEquipmentUSA is committed to providing you with industry-trusted equipment at competitive prices. For more information about the RKI Instruments GX-2009 Confined Space 4-Gas Monitor or other products we carry, contact our team of professionals.
|Product Weight (lbs.); 0.26|
|Ship Weight (lbs.); 1.0000|
|Brand; RKI Instruments|
|5th Sensor; No|
|Gas Type; %LEL, O2, H2S, CO|