This RKI Eagle Confined Space Monitor (72-5401RK) instrument is configured for the typical confined space entry. Equipped with sensors for oxygen, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and combustibles, the combustible sensor will read in both LEL and ppm ranges. Standard alkaline batteries will power the unit for up to 30 hours. While 5 feet of hose is included, the powerful internal pump may be used with 125 feet of hose.
- Robust design: Water resistant and suited to the toughest of industrial work environments, with an EMI and chemical resistant polycarbonate case.
- Powerful active sampling pump: While the Eagle comes standard with a 5’ hose, it is capable of drawing samples through up to 125’ of hose. It is also equipped with low-flow alerts and shutoff prevents damage to the pump.
- Alarm-silencing available: Audible alarms may be turned off when needed
- Long battery life: Up to 30 hours of continuous operation with Alkaline batteries
- Standard data logging
- Self-testing and auto calibration for simplified maintenance
- Large buttons and a simple user interface for a low-fuss user experience
Monitor Only 72-5401RK includes:
- High capacity internal sample draw pump
- 10 in. probe with hydrophobic filter
- 5 ft. sample draw hose
- Shoulder strap and large handle
- Batteries, size D alkaline (4)
- Training CD
Calibration Kit 81-5401RK adds:
- Demand flow regulator
- Carrying case (for gas)
- 58-liter cylinder of 4-gas mix- H2S (25ppm)/CO/CH4/O2
For more information on the RKI Eagle Confined Space Monitor or any other in our product line, contact our team of knowledgeable professionals. We can help you find just the right tools for the job so you can get back to the work that really matters to you.