A Reliable Gas Detection Controller
The RKI Instruments Beacon 800 Eight Channel Fixed System Gas Detection Controller is another powerhouse device from RKI Instruments. The Beacon 800 is flexible control system designed for up to eight points of gas detection. It can be powered by either 24 VDC or 85-264 VAC and accepts up to eight separate 4-20 mA sensor transmitters, which can be either two or three wire.
The Beacon 800 control unit displays all sensor information simultaneously on the easy-to-read backlit screens. Its NEMA 4X housing is rated for either indoor or outdoor use and comes with a wall mount installation kit.
- Capable of up to 8 separate channels
- Digital display of all 8 channels simultaneously
- Compact, weatherproof, NEMA 4X enclosure
- 85 to 264 VAC or 24 VDC operation
- Long life sensors (2+ years typical)
- Accepts any 4-20 mA transmitter
- Audible alarm with reset button
- Two programmable alarm levels per channel
- Common alarm and fail relays
- Relay rating 3 amps,
- Form C Microprocessor controlled
- Low-cost versatile solution
- Weight: 18 lbs
TestEquipmetUSA understands that, in industrial work environments, having the right equipment can sometimes mean the difference between life and death. TestEquipmentUSA is committed to providing you with industry-trusted equipment at competitive prices. Keep your crews safe with this top-rated gas detection controller. For more information about the RKI Instruments Beacon 800 Eight Channel Fixed System Gas Detection Controller or other products we carry, contact our team of friendly and knowledgeable professionals.