This RKI Eagle instrument is configured with several sensors that fit the profile of a typical 'meth lab' scene. They include a combustible gas sensor with settings for the LEL and ppm ranges, a carbon monoxide sensor, an ammonia sensor, a phosphine sensor, and an oxygen sensor. We are happy to adjust the mix of sensors to suit the profile that your department would like to address. Please contact us to discuss your application. We can put you in touch with experts at RKI that can go into detail about how best to set up an instrument for your particular hazards.
The standard alkaline batteries will power the unit for up to 30 hours. While 5 feet of hose are included, the powerful internal pump may be used with 125 feet of hose.
Monitor Only 72-5528RK includes:
- Sensors for combustibles (LEL & ppm)/O2/CO/NH3/PH3
- High capacity internal sample draw pump
- 5 ft sample draw hose
- 10 in. probe with hydrophobic filter
- Shoulder strap
- Batteries, size D alkaline (4)
- Training CD
Calibration Kit 81-5528-LV adds:
- 34 Liter cylinder of 15 percent LEL hexane/50ppm CO calibration gas
- 34 Liter cylinder of 10 ppm ammonia NH3 calibration gas
- 34 Liter cylinder of 0.5 ppm phosphine PH3 calibration gas
- Carrying case for 3 cylinders of gas